Our Commitment to Quality, Safety and the Environment
We are committed to making safe and effective products that reduce industry’s impact on the environment. Zerust®/Excor® products are approved by many major companies’ toxicology, engineering, and packaging departments and comply with health and safety regulations around the globe including the following:
- REACH Regulation Compliant (EC No 1907/2006)
- European RoHS Directive Compliant
- Do not contain SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern), conflict minerals or CONEG
- Zerust® VCI kraft paper and film products do not contain chemicals which are listed on California’s Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Prop 65)
- Labeled in accordance with GHS (Globally Harmonized System) and are compliant under UN GHS, EU CLP, US OSHA HazCom and CA WHMIS
- The management system of Zerust® products is certified to the quality standard of ISO 9001:2015
|Zerust® Cares about the Environment|
Using Zerust® Corrosion Inhibiting VCI bags and rust preventative coatings to protect metals and rust removers to restore parts saves up to 95 percent of the energy that is required to produce new parts. Preventing rust also reduces CO2 emissions associated with reprocessing scrap into new parts and the environmental waste stream from failed parts.
|Zerust® Helps Remanufacturing|
Zerust® is also a key tool for remanufacturing operations. Industrial remanufacturing refurbishes items such as engines, transmissions and other valuable assemblies into like-new condition. This prevents large amounts of waste from going to a landfill by rebuilding and making it usable again. Often the rebuilt part has the same expected life as the original new part. The energy saved by recycling one pound of steel can run a 60-watt light bulb for over a day.
|Zerust® Green VCI is Recyclable|
Not only do Zerust® products prevent waste, they are also environmentally responsible. Zerust® VCI poly bags and films, and kraft paper products are recyclable. Check with local and national regulations on disposal options.
|Health and Regulatory Information|
We continuously review relevant global regulations for compliance so that we can continue to provide products free of harmful substances. If you require additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.