- Marine Equipment
- VCI Music String Envelopes
- Oil and Gas
- Waste Water Industry
- Case Studies
- WORLDWIDE CONTACTS
- CONTACT US
How to Use Rust Removers
|Use wire brush to remove loose scale if present|
|Immerse, spray-on or brush-on product according to product instructions.||
|Wait recommended amount of time recommended by product depending on rust level.|
|Using a sponge or clean rag remove dissolved rust.|
|OPTIONAL: Using de-ionized water rinse part.|
|Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth.|
|Keep your part clean and rust free in shipping or storage with additional protection from Zerust bags.|
Directions to use: 620-RR Heavier Rust Remover
- Pour Zerust ICT 620-RR into a container with the rusted parts (fully cover parts).
- Soak the rusted parts in Zerust ICT 620-RR for ~30 minutes for light rust and overnight for heavy, flaking rust. *DO NOT spray the rusty parts with ICT 620-RR—the product will not work this way.
- Rinse the parts with de-ionized water and inspect.
- Wipe parts with a dry cloth if needed (some black carbon residue may remain on the metal surface).
- Repeat soaking if rust remains, and re-rinse.
- Air dry. Check for areas where solution may have pooled, re-rinse and dry.
- Package parts in Zerust products to prevent the recurrence of rust.
Note: When the active ingredients are used up, the Zerust ICT 620 bath will turn black and will not remove rust.